Lately I saw so many pancake pictures on Instagram and different blogs, I had to try it by myself. I prepared my first vegan banana pancakes and they were delicious!
And now I would like to share my recipe with you.
Ingredients (serves two persons):
- 200 g flour
- 220-240 ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 big smashed banana
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sugar
- Oil for frying
- Chocolate sauce or syrup for serving
- Put all the ingredients in a big bowl and whisk to combine. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the pancakes until they’re golden brown. Serve the banana pancakes with chocolate sauce or syrup and if you like with fruits.
Have fun while trying my recipe 🙂