I finally have a new breakfast recipe for you: Easy Vegan Pancakes. I published a similar pancake recipe on my blog before, but this one is more advanced since it’s refined-sugar free and dairy free which makes them vegan and a healthier version of the common pancakes.
Ingredients (serves two persons):
- 200 g wheat flour
- 70 g rye flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut flower sugar*
- 2 mashed bananas
- 250 ml soy milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil*
for the dough and 1 Tbsp for frying
- Stir the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and coconut flower sugar. Add the mashed bananas, soy milk and liquid coconut oil in a separate bowl and mix them well with a hand blender.
- Combine the two mixtures, stir with a spoon very well until the mixture combines to a smooth batter.
- Warm up the pan, add the coconut oil and add the pancake batter. Cook about 2-3 minutes on both sides until they are golden brown and remove them from pan.
- Serve the pancakes with maple or agave syrup and fruits. I used blueberries, raspberries, peaches and coconut chips.
Enjoy the recipe and afiyet olsun
* The marked links are affiliate links . By purchasing through these links you can support me at no extra cost, thank you.